IT's THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TIME OF THE YEAR..

December 22, 2016


 
Here I am cuddled up inside my warm fuzzy blanket with reading materials stressing my brain out for tomorrow's paper, with few sneaker-bar team to my rescue . Semester exams has got me so hooked that I didn't even realise of how cold the weather has gotten , I was looking out the window the other night and it was fog all around.  (And here I was thinking of wearing a skirt to uni tomorrow lol)
Anyways time to rejoice because WINTERS! Why I love winters so much? Let me break it down for you all haha . 'Hot coffee- cozy bed' duh! 'Counting days till Christmas , Losar ' ' My love for layering up is eternal and what better time to layer as much as you can than winters '  'beautiful white landscape post snowfall (referring to my hometown- Ladakh here) 'It'll be chilling cold outside, you hear people complaining but my body has this natural heating system haha that cold never really bothers me anyway.  Lastly just the feeling of being Cold ,  I relate to it so much because ....haven't you heard of the quote - "be like snow, Cold but beautiful' ?! HAHA 
Ps: I have my last paper tomorrow , so excited even though I've nothing interesting planned up. Just me being at my home watching TV , arguing with my sister on who's going to clean up and do the dishes lol , going grocery shopping, taking pictures for my blog and other random stuff .
Happy holidays everyone! 
Outfit details: 
Channeling my inner 90s vibes again featuring this beautiful fluff ball (he can really pose though haha) , wearing mom jeans from f21, turtle neck thrifted, shoes from koovs.
Until next time 
Xoxo! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments