TIME

December 21, 2016



It's crazy how TIME has so much power over our lives. Everyday every minute, every second of it. 
I was the most depressed, wretched person around this time last year. (Let's spare the details lol) . 
It's a complete different scenario now. I'm settled and in a good place, always smiling and am at peace (mentally). I've met genuine nice people to hang out with, tbh I love meeting new people and when they turn out to be the most amazing understanding lovable, you feel blessed. Its almost as if there's no place for negativity here at all. Have de-cluttered anything/anyone depressing out of my life because life is too short for little petty dramas and also YOLO?! Haha .Things have fallen into place finally and I Couldn't have ask for more. 
Hard work pays, and God helps. We just gotta have faith in ourselves and cling on to that little ray of hope because there's always tomorrow. 

outfit details:

If I was a clothing item i would've been this beautiful black shirt-dress. I think all these oversized shirt and casual looks defines who I am. So this particular shirt dress was a free gift that h&m was providing few days back, we'd to buy two items from sale section for which one clothing was free. What's new then? I rushed over to the shirt section and found this comfortable, flowy shirt I've been dreaming to get.
  • black shirt dress from h&m
  • culottes from forever 21
  • converse chuck taylors
Until next time
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments