THE REAL YOU

December 21, 2016

 
I've often found myself in a place where I'm constantly looking for inspirations and try to adopt the good things from that particular person . I hear people say 'I saw that on Instagram or Pinterest or tumblr', and that exact moment I'm online doing the same, getting inspired . That's human nature though we always see someone better than us we want to be him/her, constantly thriving for perfection. 
 I won't deny about me always trying to be better, and have always tried to achieve perfection (knowing there's no such thing as 'perfect'). Yes I get inspired by certain people by their lifestyle, thoughts, how they present themselves etc. We all do. 
However in this process I've never tried to be someone else, or let's say copied anyone. At the end of the day it's always about 'being myself'. We all are so different, our hidden talents continue to be hidden while we are busy being someone else. I believe when you hide your true self, you're inhibiting yourself from growing to be a better person than yesterday and to stop that you have to be 'YOU'. YOUR thoughts, YOUR imaginations, YOUR creativity matters. YOU Matter. The real YOU. 

outfit details:

I wish I could actually welcome FALL but I can't #tropicalregionproblems. We don't witness falling off of leaves, the beautiful yellow vicinity outside (except in northern India prolly) . Infact it's still humid here. ugh! 
I'm wearing this faded blue shirt dress, because this dress somehow reminds me of fall, also it's perfect for humid weather. 
  • dress thrifted
  • bag thrifted
  • slippers (koovs)
  • sailor hat (forever 21)
until next time 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments