Better human

December 21, 2016


How easy it's for us to judge others ? People can't carry a banner with them all the time with the quote saying 'don't judge a book by its cover'. Judging on the basis of 'how people dress', 'their livelihood', 'one bad incident' , 'misconceptions' and in any other way. It's wrong! I'm not saying I never did, I'm guilty myself. I judge people and I've been judged  but then can we just try to be bit better than that. I'm trying or in the process of rising above that. Don't spread rumours, don't ill-think until you know the whole story and even if you know the story we have no right to talk about it all. I know we need something interesting all the time but can we talk about other random stuff like 'maintaining feed on Instagram' or 'styling outfits?' lol rather than bad mouth about someone we don't even know properly.  
So people let's try to be a better human one day at a time. Let's be the first one to take the initiative and change ourselves . (Just to let you all know again I'm not that perfect-nicest person and I'm not trying to lecture here lol but I've come across a lot of misconceptions about me , it hits me like a cannonball haha makes me think of my stupidity and mean-self and helps me to be better) 
Ps: let us not spread unnecessary rumours but then if someone is REALLY being a jerk to you than BE A SAVAGE.  
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 
About the outfit : 
I've had this long denim skirt in my wardrobe since sophomore year of college days, styling it finally with this simple grey fuzzy sweater . What is cold?! Haha
Until next time 
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments