Digital life

December 21, 2016

Since I've started blogging 'more professionally than earlier', I've been very much involved in this 'digital world'. Keeping a check on my phone every other minute has become constant now, texts , Instagram , prolly expecting a mail, or just hunt for new inspirations. I'm just always on phone, and it started taking its toll on me. So much so that it stared impacting negatively on my Health (not very serious though) . You also kinda detach from people around and it's really sad. 
It was just extreme and yesterday I made a planner. 'Stop (net)surfing and start living' lol . More outdoor activities like biking, reading , having more conversations with people  around are some of them. Hope you all start living too.
God give me strength! Haha 

Btw it's April guys , such exciting month. Kung fu panda 3, game of thrones season 6. OMG I'm so stoked  haha.

OUTFIT DETAILS 
• long tee from zara 
• trousers zara
• bag thrifted from leh market
• chuck Taylor's : convers store 
Until next time 
XOXO 


You Might Also Like

0 comments