Never too late to make a comeback ?

November 22, 2016

What's kept me MIA for so long? What's my excuse ?
I want to say 'I WAS BUSY', but then people are not really busy (okay some people might be genuinely really busy) , but I don't work and I don't consider 'me being involve in certain things' to be called being busy. I got caught up in series of events since I last blogged including Short trips, marriages, prepping for coming semester and so on. Fun days ! Haha . Regardless of me being so hooked, my desire of wanting to blog , to come with new ideas and inspirations did not die. It's just the timings that didn't work out for quite sometime. 
Anyhoo sparing y'all rest of the long details, what's new ? 
Question to all my Indian readers, who all are broke rn? Haha. Woah the sudden currency demonetisation left us all 'no doubt' proud but also dumbfounded and irritated (blame the long ATM queues ) . I hope things will go back to normal soon , Coz as  I really can't wait to go shopping haha
Anyways about the outfit :
AH! Winters ... Finally!! I've been waiting for you boo.
Styling this cute pastel bomber (it took me one whole month to switch from black to new colour haha and I'm glad I chose right) with the pleated skirt for a change. Why pleated skirt? 
A) It was rotting in my sisters wardrobe since July. 
B) too mainstream to style a bomber with some jeans or culottes (try new things, experiment hah) 
C) the ongoing trend of this pleated skirt is SPOT ON! 
DETAILS :
Bomber : Zara
Skirt : thrifted 
Shoes : converse 
Vintage sunglass : local shop (home) 
Ps: good luck with the semester exams 
Until next time 
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments