Love from ZYLPH

January 14, 2017


I can do heels, dresses and even the floral ones for that matter . One thing I'm not good at or interested much in is - accessories. Those of you who are loyal to this blog and have been here since day 1 might have noticed that I never accessorise. I can sit for hours and ponder about outfit ideas but that doesn't ever include accessories. 
After even knowing that how a single accessory can add a touch of bling to your outfit I never got attracted to the idea of it altogether. It could be the impact of 'minimalism-game' so strong on me. Then again, there are few accessories like loop earrings, watches and chokers that gets my attention occasionally. 
About the outfit -
It's all about tailored everything trend that I'm loving these days, the whole outfit made me feel like a working women. Haha. Shoutout to http://www.zylph.in/ (online accessories shop) for sending me this beautiful badass choker few weeks back, you guys have to check out their website to get your hands on some pretty cool accessories. Uniforms sounds boring I know but we can always spice it up with the touch of chokers , so you'll feel more of a 'badass-gangsta-working women' . #YOLO
Trouser: h&m
Coat: thrifted
Choker: zylph
Shoes: truffle collection 

Until next time 
XOXO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments