PABLO FEELS

January 29, 2017





We've all have been a snob at some point of our lives. How can we ever forget our teenage rebel days?! I remember arguing and going over the top about every petty stuff. As we mature we realise how typical we were haha gives me a good laugh thinking about it all. I guess there's a  time for everything in life to take place. Our emotions and thought process of seeing life gets more positive as we grow. I'm more than content of where I am now. Always been grateful for little things and treasure them like the most prized possession. Hope you guys feel the same. Leaving y'all with this quote by Dr Seuss :
"When you think things are bad
 When you feel sour and blue 
 When you start to get mad
 You should do what I do
 Just tell yourself, Duckie,
 You're really quite lucky!
 Some people are much more 
 Oh, ever so much more 
 Oh, muchly much-much more 
 Unlucky than you! 

ABOUT THE OUTFIT
Loving myself like how 'Kanye loves Kanye' in this oversized Levi's denim shirt. The outfit giving me the Pablo vibe for a change . 
Trouser - thrifted 
Heels - koovs 
Levis shirt - thrifted 

Until next time 
Xoxo

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments