Of kindness and getting inspired

February 11, 2017

Looking out for inspiration is not something tedious. It's everywhere. For once stop searching for it and look around yourselves. 'Be out of your online world and see for what goes around in your vicinity for once' that's what I would always tell myself and prolly suggest you all too. So few days back I was a bit early for my classes, seated comfortably busy in my phone waiting for everyone when few aggressive puppies got all worked up. Then I see one my professor approaching towards them with food box happily. Next day I see the same thing. It continued for few days and then I overheard someone saying that she's an animal lover doesn't ever miss one day to get those puppies their food. 
I was so very inspired by her kindness and love towards those few animals. Next day while on my way to college I saw this old dog sitting in front porch of the shop hoping to get a bite of something somewhere. The sight almost made me teary that I went inside and bought a bottle of milk and packet of cake for him and promised myself to do that every morning. Trust me it made me feel the best about myself. I know we are all kind, we feel sad of all the miseries in life but that's all we do, we must gather up all our courage to do something actually, contribute! As we all know every little action counts. 
About the outfit: 
Would really like to attend some music festival now or even college fests will do I swear ..
Sweater - thrifted 
 Pants - Zara 
Slip ons - local store 
Bag - h&m

Until next time 
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments