LET GO

March 02, 2017


This is not a rant but something I really needed to get out of my chest for a really long time. I've been the dumbest person for trusting people easily, believing in them and knowing that they will stick with me not forever but atleast when I need them. You keep forgiving. You keep blaming yourself. Somehow there are some people who always disappoints. I guess people just never change, their words and action do not match. There's just no point faking that friendship anymore, let it go. Everyone deserves happiness and you'll only be happy by letting go off the negativity. Cheers! 
Then I wanna shoutout to some of my real friends , new or old doesn't matter. If y'all vibe, you do. I know at the end of the day all we have is ourselves but there actually are some real people in all our lives having our back since the beginning. There's no shade just pure friendship and love. 
LET GO. BE HAPPY.
 
OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Let's talk about the come backs of  pyjama style outfits and elf shoes. I've always been a sucker for vintage stuffs , y'all can imagine my excitement when I saw other bloggers killing the pyjama style tops and elf shoes of course. Here I'm literally wearing my mom's shoes, soon to be mine haha. The shirt is from h&m. Choker from http://www.zylph.in/ . Fashion is everywhere, you don't necessarily have to spend a lot on them. Go check your mom's closet first. Haha
Until next time 
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments