Hello November

November 05, 2015


Oct was a very busy month and November is also the same with attending multiple bakston/wedding ceremonies. It's not like necessary for me to attend but how can I not when it's all our uncles and aunts occasions. 
Weather too is coming to its true form, getting harsher and colder with each passing day. Yes!! I'm still home, since I'm done with college and taking a year break I kinda decided to spent longer period of time here. I am here since past three( almost) month and it's November already.  Sigh! How time flies!! After so long of being in plains, I witnessed the real life of people here in autumn/winter and actively participated with all the work at home. It's so cold that river too is frozen every next morning. 
The other day we attended a bakston ceremony there in tarchit (some 80kms from LEH). The first thing I saw when reaching there was a frozen river and idk why I was so surprised but I dragged my cousin brother there to watch it. He got pretty mad because a) I dragged him 
B) he thought that I overact often lol..
Here are some of my outfit pictures I took shamelessly on the way 'coz HIGHWAY DON'T CARE!! 

It's so annoying not to have wifi at home, because I'm completely cut off from Instagram as well as other social networking sites for weeks. We've net connection in phones here but it take ages to open a google page forget about rest of the apps. And someone impatient as me gets pretty annoyed. Plus I'm lazy ( most of the time) to go to city, and when sometimes I do visit, I'm either running errands or in a hurry to be back home. So I just wanna apologise to my readers for not posting often.
I'm wearing: 
Denim jeans, hat : f21
Black t shirt : Zara
Bag: thrifted
Shoes: Nike rosherun flyknit
Overcoat: gifted by my aunt which I'm in love with coz I've always wanted the same. My aunt got to know bout my wish ( my mom told her probably .. Ladies!! Haha). But anyhow I'm very grateful to her. I wear it almost every day when I'm out and brace yourselves because I'll be posting wearing same overcoat soon ( VERY SOON.. Haha) 
Have a great start of winters y'all. 
Xoxo 









You Might Also Like

0 comments