Duster (coat) on point.

November 30, 2015


I've been in love with the duster coat that I've recently purchased from f21. So I got lucky AF that day, there was no discount board on that section but then I needed it bad and went to the counter without even checking the price. Just when I was taking out the card the man was like '30% off ma'am, you'll get this for 900' . Wait!! What?? Is that for real? I was so excitingly surprised and happy. I mean who doesn't like good stuffs for cheap prices right?! It is till now best deal and purchase of mine. 
I love the material, quality, colour and moreover how it looks on me. Best part is, it covers the back part so well and makes you feel really comfortable. Cherry on top - it makes your outfit on point everytime you go out. 
This one is a formal looking outfit. Some of you might feel 'damn, those shoes are such a bummer' . Oh no honey boo boo 'this is real.. This is me' lol. In order to not to make this look too formal, and to give this look a casual twist I wore that pair of all stars. 

Plus I love the grid crop top which is of my friend bought from a store in Delhi. The parallel pant is a thrift find which I bought two years back, still in love and going strong. 
last date of November '15. Enjoy y'all.
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments