Obsessionss

November 09, 2015





This post shows my obsession for particular things I LOVE. You guys might remember about me mentioning bout the same overcoat I was wearing in my last post. Few days back I visited my cousins place, that's Hemis (some 30kms) from LEH. ( btw I drove there for the first time and now I more confident of my driving skill) 
These are the pictures from the day I reached there in front of her house. I wore my favourite dress from forever 21 beneath the overcoat and strangely I wasn't feeling cold even though the weather sucked that day. 

I'm wearing 
Overcoat: gifted
Dress, tights: f21
Scarf: mums
Shades: dads (he wants me to keep it because I loved how 90s the frame is)
Adidas shoes: sisters 
Bag: thrifted 

Will be back soon with something different. Till then keep warm and stay healthy . 
Xoxo








You Might Also Like

0 comments