OLD IS GOLD?!

November 24, 2015



It's really embarrassing/hilarious When you are taking pictures for your blog excitingly (exactly where watchman sits on his absence) but then he arrives and gives you that disapproving/furious look hahah. 
So this post is (let's say) a winter outfit post even though it's not that freezing here like my home. Nevertheless it surely is getting cold with the passing day. This post is all about my long camel colored sweater. I thrifted it last year during fall , yes, it was love at first sight. It was not trendy those days but now we can notice long sweaters has become one of the fashion statement among all of us. Remember guys , keep your old clothes you never know when you'll need them coz fashion trends keeps revolving. "Keep close your new trendy clothes but keep the OLD ONES CLOSER" Completely out of topic but I still have some of high waisted pants which mom bought me during my middle school days, and amazingly fits me well too. 
Underneath the sweater I'm wearing my all time favourite f21 dress, why I love it? A) it's all black b) the lace detailing on it is to die for .

 My love for bagpacks is eternal and this particular one is from Koovs.  

Vintage shades are of my dads (hearteyesemoji) and lastly black/white slip ons from Koovs as well. 

Nice day y'all
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments