Heart to heart

August 12, 2015

Here I'm sitting on a couch and thinking deep about how gloomy the weather is and as well as myself. When and how did I ever end up to a situation where I question everything about life?! You know 'life happened' is not just a simple statement. These two words are like hurricanes, turning people lives upside down, leaving biggest impacts and scars. 
Confession time: Since past few months, I've not been myself because yes 'life happened'. Everyday I put on my 'happy face' and get on with daily routine whereas inside there were/are demons fighting, and you might find this lame but I could literally feel or felt my heart heavy and burdened. Considering myself as a strong one who can handle all the hurdles I keep a lot of stuff within me and don't like to talk about problems. I've been overconfident regarding a lot of stuff about myself and it always has resulted as a failure. Personally I feel that people needs some sort of entertainment and something to amuse them always including myself obviously, and that our problems are going to be one of their entertainment source. I don't want people to remind me few years later like 'remember when you were such a loser'. 
But then yes keeping things to oneself is never a good therapy. Sharing is. Writing about it or Talking to the person who knows more about you than yourself. (Not a stalker lol). Because at the end of the day we want to go to bed peacefully. For me writing has always been a sort of mind therapy, yes it never has been a good advisor but maybe a good listener and most of all it never judged me
(Apologies if this post is getting kinda depressing, I promised not to put any such posts but coudn't help this time )
I've mentioned few times in earlier posts that  everyday I regret about stuff, have some realisations and however life is whether good or bad... to get on with it somehow.  You can't force yourself to be happy, you will be happy at some point of time. There are definitely going to be problems, but we can't make ourselves look like a loser moaning 'bout it and even if there's nothing much in our hands to make it all RIGHT, we can't lose HOPE. 
( haha not to bore you all with a PEP TALK) just wanna bring it out that Prayers never go unanswered. Or if you've never wished for anything maybe Our parents and loved ones prayers for us. We have found solution for the tears we shed....problems, bigger or smaller which some of them might be pretty petty lol. 

As for me I still have lot going on in my life/mind & no matter how many times I console myself, sometimes find myself again to a place where it all started. But then again there are really some people who care about us with all of their heart, it hurts them to see us hurt (our parents stands out in them all 😊) , and they gives us HOPE. If not now, but after a day, weeks , months or years we will find a way. Maybe there are much more better days awaiting ahead .We can't give up. 
Phew! I feel so light hearted and happy at the moment that it makes me wanna sing 'I STILL GOT A LOT OF FIGHT LEFT IN ME'.
( note: I really hope this posts helps my readers in some ways,whenever they feel low ( although I would never want them to. AT ALL.)  and Also I completely get it if any you don't agree with me on any point. We are all different people with different opinions) 
Outfit pictures. Duh! 
90s crop top : koovs.com
Mom jeans: forever 21
Studded sling bag : thrifted 
Flannel: zara
Creepers: classy rags (delhi)

Xoxo 
Until next time .... 









You Might Also Like

0 comments