"JUST BREATHE"

July 27, 2015


Before anyone of you wonder about me being MIA again, I just wanna confess that I wasn't actually. I've been posting on Instagram and I was and am completely alive on SNAPCHAT (new app obsession) just didn't get enough time for a blogpost. 
But here I am again..
Hey guys!! 
Trust me you don't wanna know my reasons for not being able to post since past few weeks/ a month. They're not worrisome, but just me living with my 'life dismays'. By the way I was gonna blog about it a week ago but dropped the idea because I don't wanna spread negative vibes among my readers. To be honest I worry about little things like hell, and it gets me ...with no way out. I learned people around me handling situations so well, and it left a big impact on me. 
Again there were loads of regrets, mistakes, realisations, with that growing up and to 'JUST BREATHE' because as they say "life is not a bed of roses". 
Things have started to fall into places and will eventually. And I'm so glad to be in the process of being 'me' again. 
Idk if you guys will find this lame but it's so hard to find a good photographer these days lol, I've been crazy mad in searching for someone to take my blog pictures ( who the hell says blogging Is easy?!!).My dad's a busy person, and COMMON!! self timer doesn't always work *sigh*. 
My sister arrived from home today and  even before greeting properly , I assigned her with the photography work. I look crazy mad in the pictures but way to go sistah!!

Koovs top 
Thrifted bag
F21 flannel ( my wingmen)
Nike flyknit roshe run
Thrifted pants 

Until next time. 
Xoxo 










You Might Also Like

1 comments