CHANGE

June 04, 2015

 Ola pretty people!
I know I know I've been MIA since so long and I've got dozens of reasons for why? But the no one reason is 'I just needed a break'. 
First thing first, as you guys can view I changed my blog name- "THE MINIMALIST" , took really long to realize but the word describes me more than any in every way. *wink wink* 
SOME QUICK UPDATES OF LIFE:
• I am a college graduate .. people. *yay with a sad tone* You guys must feel like I'm crazy or I need to come to reality. But the truth is it just doesn't feel right. Graduating should be a happy thing for me but it's not. Miranda house is the best thing happened to me in my life till now and the sudden realisation of not being a part of it anymore breaks my heart. I am very grateful to this institution and it's people for bringing out the joy in me and making me a better person. 






• I got selected for #Koovsgoestocollege internship and got an amazing opportunity to work with this brand last march-April. I learned so much about style and realize the need to work on the areas I'm lacking in. Oh and I got to meet cosmopolitan's editor - Nandini Bhalla
• turned 22 on April 22nd. The more I grow the more I crave for the freedom, 
of course with no responsibilities. I've decided to travel more and doing what I love. Let's HOPE for the best! 
• BLACK will always be my favourite color but recently I've started experimenting more. And with this new change I've welcomed and added more color in my wardRobe. I'm loving grey, white and all  nude colors. "You will never like it, if you'll never try and get out of your comfort zone"
 Lastly I've been loving life. Dealing with some ups and downs and moving on. 
until next time
Xoxo










 


You Might Also Like

2 comments