A Blissful Blessing

February 22, 2016

You know it's funny that I've dozens of travel quotes and pictures saved in my phone when in reality I travel very rare. I guess the pictures are just to inspire me to travel more and go see new places rather than just dreaming about it. Also  my resolution of 2016 was to travel more. So it started with two day trip to mussorie/dehradoon with my family. This is probably my 4th time visiting here especially because of the existence of many religious sites and religious teachings by religious leaders which often held here. The weird part is out of all those visits, this time it was really hard for me bid farewell to this place. I wanted to be there forever surrounded by the peaceful vicinity. lol man I'm sounding like some 80 year old women!! Your girl is getting matured lol. It was a blissful blessing being there. Let's hope for more trips to come and keep getting inspired and experience and learn new lessons along the way.

___________________________________________ ***__________________________________

I'm all about comfortable outfits when on trips , but that doesn't mean showing up in my pj's haha.
OUTFIT DETAILS
nike cap (online jabong)
forever 21 crop top (online jabong)
bomber (sisters) zara
thrifted tuxedo pant
nike roshe run (online myntra)
Add caption
and with this let me conclude my trip post with this quote
"to travel is to take a journey into yourself"
until next time
xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 comments