Dilemmas

March 03, 2016

It's past 12, and it's been more than 1 hour that I've seated with my laptop. I was/am thinking-rethinking about the content of today's post. Some made sense, some were wonderful but made no relevance with my outfits there lol, some were so stupid but totally relatable. It was more like 'should I be/write sad or funny today'? How do I really feel right now?  With all honesty what I'm feeling is TIRED at the moment. All that thinking took out all my energy to think anymore. It's not one of those days when I don't have to think at all. It's just not my day.
Anyways I'm just going to talk a little about my outfit here. It's really hard for me to accept the fact that it's not winter anymore.
No cold days and long coats.  No more 'WINTERFELL' but only 'kings landing' *irritated face emoji*. BUT BUT it's spring and YAY i can finally show off my culottes confidently now. Keeping in mind that it gets little cold at night i paired it with this grey blouse which I thrifted recently. I need more summer shoes but for now these black slip-ons will werk werk werk werk werk!! So happy to announce that I'm reunited with my only favorite sling bag.


 outfit details: 

thrifted grey blouse
f21 culottes from myntra.com
koovs slip ons
sling bag from 'classy rags', fashion outlet in north delhi.

Hope you weren't as bored as I expect and enjoyed the stupidly humorous content a little. Thank you for bearing with me.
until next time.
XOXO


You Might Also Like

1 comments