Still a GENTLEWOMEN!

March 23, 2016

hey you all.
I'm sorry for a week MIA. I was kinda prepping for a surprise to you all and that's my first ever collaboration with a brand #thefyingmachine , since I started my blog. It is a very emotional moment for me because this seems like the start of something big. INTUITIONS you see!! 
For those of you who don't know flying machine is a denim brand of India. they contacted me few weeks earlier and i was absolutely thrilled about the idea. In an instant I remember my horoscope saying 'don't let go of opportunities'. It was/is for real and it was/is happening . *smiles*
Then few weeks later this glorious "glory" mens tee arrived and i couldn't wait to be a GENTLEWOMEN in it haha. 
Styling mens tee with denims is too mainstream and personally i will always go for pencil skirts with it except when you're travelling or when you're having "no pants days". Of course I couldn't be the gentlewomen I was thinking of but a little sophisticated than I am IRL lol .  

 outfit details:

glory mens tee : the flying machine
pencil skirt: thrifted 
bag: rags and dolls (fashion outlet in north delhi)
slip ons: jabong

PS: Thank you #theflyingmachine.
until next time 
XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments