LIFE LESSONS

April 10, 2016

Have you ever been in a position where you're misunderstood so bad that people literally come for a kill?! haha. There were times when i had misconceptions of world going against myself. I admit I've not always been innocent but people always kind of exaggerated my flaws. 
On geographical note, 7 billion people on this planet and we come across certain individuals in our life. People full of hate/revenge/jealousy. The one with innocent face and heart of devil against you.  People doing everything in their favor to turn around the table and see you get attacked for speaking your mind, confronting them.
You know we just gotta realize, those few were just toxic of our life. 'WERE' because it's better to keep them in our past and believing that they were mere 'LIFE LESSONS' and carry on. CHEERS!! 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
* thrifted mens shirt and tote
* f21 culottes
* new look sneakers from KOOVS
ps: picture quality is bad because my GREAT sister mistook my cameras charger as her phones and carried it to delhi. These are taken from phone.
Until next time
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments