Growing up

April 23, 2016

I often find myself complaining about a lot of fault in me. Mutual feelings anybody? But then there's one quality I love about myself, the ability of self motivating like a bitch ass boss. Like I'll be thinking of life problems one minute and other minute I'm all like 'OH screw that,  you're a queen, you'll survive' haha. Turned an year old yesterday, I was  the most fragile insecure girl but growing up I learned a lot and I'm still learning. Honestly if I be very optimistic right now, there are lot of positive changes in myself and around me. I'm liking who I'm becoming. Challenges are always welcome now because I'm so ready for them .


Also 'travel-ling more' resolution is not any resolution anymore, it's happening for real taking one step at a time. Celebrating being an year old surrounded by hills in that wintry weather with my amazing people was MAGICAL. (coudn't have asked for more)

outfit details:

thrifted+ diy'ed  black denim jacket
bag koovs
cullottes zara
slip ons jabong

until next time xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments