Pop your confetti/ pop your Perignon

April 30, 2016

 This was on 22nd april (my birthday) and our second day of shimla (getaway). Like I told you in my earlier post I was very insecure and immature back in the day. I used to make such a big deal of birthdays and get mad on silly things like people not wishing or posting about my birthday on social medias LOL. No fancy gifts, parties, or social media wishes made me completely content at heart. Just having my family around me and the getaway (hills) were all I ever needed. (growing up!!)
Speaking of birthday, a big shoutout to my girl jigmet from #pastelpigs.blogspot.in as it's her birthday today. (I'll make it like your birthday everyday *katy perry's voice*)

FYI april favourites will be up tomorrow on blog *wink*.

outfit details

thrifted off shoulders
f21 mom jeans
new look sneakers (koovs)
bunny sling bad (koovs)

until next time
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments