You'll get used to it!

February 05, 2016

You're casually taking blog pictures! But then huge crowd of students passes by commenting and giggling. How i feel? I mean it was really uncomfortable in the beginning, I would take pictures in quiet places or wait for people to pass by. But now I don't give two shits anymore. I'll be there doing my own thing , feeling the blogger feels lol (if that make any sense).
Anyways these are pictures from the day when I went to catch up my middle school friends. I carry my camera everywhere these days so I decided on  taking blog pictures. Will this be the last time I'm wearing my camel coat? It's a MYSTERY!! *winks*


WEARING:
thrifted camel coat
boyfriend jeans and tee from ZARA
tot bag gift from KOOVS
slip-ons from KOOVS

until next time xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments