CHECKS.. check!

February 02, 2016

I've been the most stupid person for not using a camera for my blogs even when I had one. It's a Sony cyber digital camera, which is like perfect for pictures for those who don't own a dslr yet. This camera is going to be my best friend until i'll get a dslr. Nevertheless I've been very happy with the my latest blog pictures and got good reviews. SO YAY!!
 This may not be a winter appropriate outfit for some of you, but weather here is at it's best these days. The days where weather can't dominate us. Wasn't feeling very fancy today so I put on my Zara flannel shirt which I purchased a year back.It's the most softest and the comfiest material. Thrifted black tuxedo which is my all time favorite and bag-pack. This pair of chuck taylors must be 2-3 years old now haha. 




until next time
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments