NO snowmans and olafs!

January 31, 2016

Man it's february already?!
Snow ball fights. Build snowman and OLAF. Ice skates. Fireplaces. Bundled up in the best of my winter outfits. Go out for coffee with my girlfriends.Take blog pictures with snow background.  That's how I imagine myself to be doing around this month every year. *sighs* All this sure would have been possible if I was back in my hometown (Ladakh), but somehow I'm stuck in the plains always. I'm not complaining though because snow or not I'm always figuring out about different "winter outfit ideas" in my mind which is pretty satisfying haha These are the pictures from other day when me and my sister went out exploring the nearest area. I wanted to style this white t shirt dress since the day i bought it. So here it is guys!



 Wearing:
f21 duster coat & mom jeans
white t shirt dress from zara
white chuck taylors.
wish you all a wonderful start of the month. 
cheers!!
until next time
xoxo



You Might Also Like

2 comments