Keep going. You're getting there

February 07, 2016


'what's your plan now that you're graduated?' We have all gone though this, haven't we? or if some of you are yet to graduate be prepared with a good one. I'm usually thinking about 'what to answer' because you can't be open about our dreams from where I come from. You are bound by responsibilities, constraints and hopes relies upon you. They say people who are not confident about their goals are going to end up nowhere, but in my  heart I know what my goal is. Let's say 'I want  to be a blogger, write more, be inspired, make others inspire, I want to travel more often, experience, and then blog some more', what you get in response is 'smh' or that 'stop dreaming already'look . There are days when I go back to being that wretched miserable self putting effort in other things. It's so sad to say that 'being a blogger' is  just an option.
But then a little voice in my head says 'get your shit together, this ain't the end of your life, you still have so much to achieve, so much to experience, YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE FREAKING LIFE'.
 I remind myself :


  • all good things takes time
  • just give a head start
  • work and learn
  • don't be scared of 'what ifs and If only'
  • don't be bound by insecurities
  • interact with people who appreciate your work and get inspire
  • keep positive vibes 
  • Just keep going coz you're getting there.






  • wearing :
    high low sweater from nuon
    dress F21
    nike cap
    slip ons from koovs
    until next time 
    XOXO

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments