Quarter life crises

May 01, 2019


I’ll tell you what it feels like.....
It feels like everyone is one step above you, and you never seem to cover that one step ... all that ‘your time will come’ quotations bullshit irritates your more than motivate . Everyone you meet in your life make you think about your achievements in life like ‘hey look I’m doing things unlike you old worthless hoe’ 😒
Remember when birthdays were all fun and you used to just wait for that one day ...for that extra love and pampering and how special it made you feel , but skip few years suddenly tables have turned and now you just want the time to freeze or get it over with this freaking birthday already . Damn why the fuck do we celebrate birthdays what jobless c**t invented this ...probably some capitalist a-hole with his parody entrepreneurship mind - this madness must stop because let’s be real there’s no HAPPY in birthdays after 25 unless you are freakishly rich or have your shit together somehow 😒 like for instance kourtney kardashian celebrating her grand ‘40’ birthday like does this women ever age? Or I rather like to believe that whole family is some 15th century vampire clan 🤷🏼‍♀️ bloodsuckers!! 😒 
I want to create a revolution of boycotting birthdays saving people their money and time... Bentham you know what I’m saying right?  but there are few people in my life who thinks I’m special (Let’s go with my assumptions because we all know birthdays are just an excuse to plunder a person ) and they want to celebrate it . No matter how hard I try to run away from this epidemic I CANNOT. 
It’s the constant reminder by your brain to yourself of how time is running out .. like it’s shouting at the top of its lungs “DO SOMETHING DAMMIT” (imagine brain with lungs lol that’s funny . No? Lame? Fine.) 
Ps - I still have a lot of gratitude for my parents and some special people in my life  who thinks it’s okay to be feel this way and shower me with their love and MONEY 😁 SEVEN BLESSINGS TO YOU GUYS . The real MYP’s. 
Bottom line as much as I want to call myself being a loser it’ll be wrong because this is fucking not the end of my life . I still have time but no I’m not leaving this on a very positive note either just to make myself better 🤷🏼‍♀️  
       
   Special moments from the sweet 16 lol





  


No matter how heavy it gets I need to be moving my raggedy ass and get this shit going man because once a great legend (referring to myself here) said ‘move that heavy ass now , if not someday that asset of yours is going to turn into a liability’ . Wtf that’s some deep economics situation going on there man 😅
Ok bye now 😁

You Might Also Like

0 comments