Ursula to little mermaid (in one night)

December 08, 2018



It’s been how long now? 1 year 7 months. I’ve been a ‘youtuber’ for sometime now 😅 , albeit I missed writing a lot. Something I discovered about myself recently is how bad I am at expressing verbally. Writing has always been so therapeutic and of course I had to come back here. 2018 is almost ending and I have a lot on my chest which needs to be out there. Like I wrote in one of my posts earlier , it’s never a bad year or month but the angle at how we want to view things. Then again, we are all human - feeling feelings since centuries ... some of us more so than rest. Happiness, heartache, deception, betrayal, love, care - our life being a constant cycle revolving around it all. 
Some days happiness know no bounds - your heart ....it’s all flowers, butterflies, clear blue skies. Next thing you know - everything dead and dark clouds all over. Blaming/hating is such an easy thing to do for us, but what’s good it is doing for OURSELVES.  Is it worth it? I’ll leave this for you guys to ponder on. 
I’m no saint , and on dark days I did got hurt ,blamed, hated , cursed and was filled with rage - full on Ursula mode haha. 
My closest ones knows this Ursula me is only a one night story. Next morning - ‘Your little mermaid is back bitches’ lol. When I think about it , letting the Ursula gets the best of you is Okay for time being but not worth it for a long run. 
Believe it when they say, ‘those are life lessons’ , because that’s the truth. At the end of the day , you’re at your happy place and what’s left of all those negativity in your life? Nothing! 
If you still think you’re not uquite satisfied with that , there’s nothing you gotta do because KARMA is real . Like I said I’m no saint , we’ve been someone’s sad story and if the mistake is grave not forgivable it comes back to us like ‘on your face bitch’ haha. When this sad episode of your life show ends, God will already be busy writing the happy script for you . It’ll be in form of anything - a person , pet, a book, a trip anything . 



So the point is - 
You’re hurt? Take that glass of wine and let it all out today. Tomorrow you’re going to put that make up, dress up hot , go out with people who matter and post selfies with badass quotes on Instagram , but be actually HAPPY because that’s what matters after all. 
Happy Losar  (Ladakhi new year) everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments