So far so good!

September 26, 2016


It's 8 p.m, (listening to korean rap songs and actin gangsta lol) and I'm finally seated after a very hectic schedule. Not just academically but I was 'I've been having the time of my life'busy. haha
Moving to a new place is exciting , but you also worry a lot about stuffs like social anxieties, being a loner, adapting (to a complete new environment), adjusting, compromising and so much more. Past experiences and mistakes haunts you and  you also fear that this cycle will go on . Then again, you move on (chalti ka naam zindagi- life goes on lol) , hope makes you stronger. It's keeps you alive.
It's almost been three months of me living the uni life. Honestly, I wasn't very excited about getting admitted in one, because I assumed this place to be dreadful and boring plus the feeling of being "friend-less" was not very settling. Months passed and the one who's writing this right now has been having a whole new experience so far. I came across some beautiful people both inside-out, who are called my friends now. yay! Been in love with campus since day 1 that's no doubt (my first instagram picture after coming here was the campus captioned 'already in love with the campus' haha). Yes I've busy schedule here, I'm exhausted by the evening almost everyday yet I'm happy and that's what matter the most right?.. It's a bliss because SO FAR SO GOOD *crosses*

outfit details:

I've travelled back in time wearing my  70s tailored trousers which I thrifted last week. So much love for flares and tailored pants these days. Ofcourse I've kept the whole outfit very simple by pairing the trousers with simple white tee. 
  • white tee h&m
  • thrifted pants
  • slips ons koovs
see you all again *keeping my word*
xox


You Might Also Like

0 comments