AS REAL AS IT CAN GET!

August 16, 2016


 So it came to my notice that people have been finding my blog very boring these days. The reason being I write the most dreadful and depressing stuff about my life. Dont  want to seem rude but what? Do you guys want me to fake things? 
You see life is not always good to you, highs-lows? , and when you're the type of person who mostly bottle up his/her feelings and not complain or share about it to a real person. It gets tough. This is the only place where I can write about stuff without being judged (atleast not on my face) . Trust me it makes a lot of difference for someone like me. Mentally and emotionally both you're relieved and happy once you just rant-write about all of it. Haha . 
I'm not a depressing/sad person in real life. No ways! I'm fun in my own terms. I've a family whom I'll always go back to at my worst times. I'm getting educated which some people aren't lucky enough of. I've few amazing friends who'll find me somehow during the crises haha. I like little things in life like expressing myself , long sweet messages, my blog, genuine people, me and dad cooking together, 'let's make up' call of mom after every fight we have, that 'sorry face' of my sister when she knows she's wrong at times haha (don't kill me rigzin) , I LOVE myself lol to the point that if you ever break my heart I'll be miserable (only for a day) , but I'll get back up the next day, laugh about it, decide an ootd and go out somewhere haha enjoy my own company. There are a lot other stuff which you guys will slowly learn about me. 
But somedays things get messed up and you're not always 'Mary the merry'. So you write about it, hoping someone out there reading  will relate to you and sympathise with you. You stay hopeful and continue to do so. 
Now I hope y'all understand and not get bored hopefully haha. If you did, Grab a cup of coffee ,let's enjoy this (no pressure though) and keep things REAL. 
Ps: I adore you guys either ways! There's no place for hate here *winks* 

about the oufit:

I've been wanting to wear this dress so much but because of its thin stripes I wasn't very comfortable to be in it. So with the recent slip dresses trend or just wearing plain white shirt underneath a dress these days, it was a good opportunity to style this dress finally. 
  • plain white tee - h&m
  • lace dress - forever 21
  • slip ons - koovs
  • shades from a thrift shop (ladakh)
until next time
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments