old as the sea new as a morning

July 13, 2016

The moment when you are in a place and you feel free as a bird. Well as cliche as it sounds there's some real feels in these pictures. I don't know but I don't get to be the usual local tourist around the city often like others ( no offend to them coz honestly it's more like insipiring to see them exploring more). Me - things come up at home, sometimes situations/time doesn't allow and there's not a real group of friends to  do so. The good thing is every year I get to go to to one amazing place and I become more than satisfied. You see 'one beautiful place at a time'. This time it was Tso Moriri Lake (Ladakh) - TripAdvisor, 'clear blue sky above and clear blue lake', the site was just absolutely breathtaking. It was so peaceful you could hear water splashing down your feet, ducks quacking and the wind blowing.  While after clicking some outfit pictures, my cousins  despite the chilling cold went in for the cold-thrilling-bucket list swim in it. While I walked by the shores, admiring the beauty of it all. (if you reading this is my admirer trust me it would've been romantic af.... holding hands, you lending me your jacket  and shit you know haha) 

outfit deatils

boho top and culottes ; forever 21
fedora : promod

until next time 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments