Less Is More

June 03, 2016

 
 There was a time when my wardrobe was literally 'all black everything'. I didn't realize this until that one day I was rearranging and clothes were all laid out on bed.  'WOAH' was all i could think of haha. Someone might have thought of me as that 'serious goth who's always mad and listened to loud rock music' lol those days. It was all opposite though, while I dressed like that I was more into pop/country music and always joked around like a goof. (I also used to accessorize a lot)
Now I'm not 'crazy for black' women anymore. Tables have turned since I chose (actually not chose but a realisation of knowing who I really am) this minimal lifetsyle. Added more minimal color in my wardrobe, avoided unnecessary accessorizing, started spending less/ wise spending. It is also very soul refreshing if we just don't only talk about material stuff. Like I'm always 'sort of' content and always grateful with what I have in life. Of course I'm not Gandhi (as someone mentioned once) and can't survive on only few things haha, but it's more like having that fulfillment feeling everytime.
'LESS IS MORE' (quote i saw online) have much deeper meaning and now I know it. Hope you do too.

outfit details:

thrifted mens shirt and grey pencil skirt.
bagpack from local store (from leh)
white chuck taylors (converse)
 choker (amazon)

until next time
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments