Expectations vs Reality

May 11, 2016

Reunion of the squad, planning of short getaways, drunk dance at late night parties or just simple date nights with the *other half* lol is how I usually picture my weekends. 
Being alone at home, watching 'crazy ex-girlfriend' in my pjs with phone in other hand stalking people on instagram, drooling over couple goals is how I usually spend my weekends.
This is not new though because my whole college life has been almost the same except on few occasions. 
I'm not complaining or ranting here because I just felt like letting this all out. People have this weird misconception about me being a wild party freak (not that it's wrong) , I love Wild freaky fun people haha. Whilst here I am - just a boring hermit/homebody/wallflower who most of the time is lazy to attend such events and other days are just not MY DAYS. haha
 
 Apologies for a long pause between last and this post. I've been little busy with university hunting and traveling here and there. I'll try my best to be regular now.

outfit details:

grey tee from zara
thrifted pencil skirt
boots from a local store (all the way from dharamshala)
sling bag thrifted

Hope you guys are doing well.
until next time
xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments