damsel in distress

May 19, 2016

 I'll be damned
last few days have been horrifyingly hot here (tropical country problems) . If only I was not bound by all these uni entrances, would have already booked my tickets and should be flying back to Himalayas in few days *to the pleasant weather, to the familiar faces, to the peaceful vicinities, TO MY HOME*. #hystericallycries
Keeping all the depressing talks aside, I've been trying my best not to keep myself tangled with the stress. So here I'm with a new outfit idea , this time highlighting this oversized men white shirt which I thrifted on my week stay in Delhi. This is combination of *how to style men shirt or olive culottes * both. Hope y'all are insipired.

outfit details:

thrifted oversized shirt
olive culottes from lifestyle
slip ons online (jabong)
sunnies from a vintage shop (leh mkt)
Hope you are all having not so stressful week. Those of you going home*happy holidays y'all*.Those of you staying back *we are in this together mate.. cheers!!*
until next time
XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments