Miranda house and walls!

October 16, 2014


Hello everyone !
Been few days since I post last for the first time and became an 'amateur' blogger haha. It's just overwhelming and also relieving to see people liking my post already. I'm so grateful to all the viewers to have spending sometime and go through the blog. It's a big thing for a beginner. Not exactly sure about the occasion but today I'm feeling just a little too much love for MIRANDA HOUSE than usual days and this is the best opportunity to express them.Like every other high school kid I've gone  through that state of impatience and counted days to be here. For us another thesaurus to be Independent and free during those days was COLLEGE. But when we are here now already ,people moans over the memories, for some of their expectations turned into a bummer!  I never really had a very good time in high school so missing being there is never even an option for me. The love and affection that I've recieved here never gave me a single moment to think of school days. I've seen people loathing and cursing their presence here (talking about exceptions) and makes me wonder 'just why?!'. The buildings, WALLS 😍, Nescafés 'crossaint, coffee and chitchats' , lawns -everything here will make you fall in love with the place. Above all being a resident here is a plus point, you can go sit there in Nescafé anytime (even in your night suit haha) sipping coffee and appreciate your presence in this college. 
Last few months left now, and everyday I pray for time to slow down and wishing for a possibility to reside here forever. The thought of moving out is heartbreaking. 
But again for as long as I'm here I'll keep making memories, appreciate the time being spent here. 
Mutual feelings anyone?
Today: I love my college walls like XO  😁
"don't care about people staring, I'm so much in love"
Ps: forever will cherish these walls 😍 
Until next time everyone. Xoxox








You Might Also Like

0 comments