Ganglands Graffity

October 19, 2014

It's  a perfect pleasant SUNDAY and idea of being in room whole day seemed little regretful. I've been thinking about graffity walls and miracles it does to ones self pictures. Clearly states I've never experienced something like this. Got up and ran towards Lhamo's (Tibetan sweetheart, classmate and a very dear friend of mine) room,where she was so bored which compelled her to watch even more boring movie - Emma . I suggested her to tag along with me and being such a sweetheart there is never a NO for an answer. I love her. Haha. While she took her time to dress up I ran up to my own room again and quickly googled places with graffity around here in Delhi, and there's hauz khas, to which I made up my mind at first place itself. Besides graffity, It's the best place for food too and who doesn't loveeee food. Right?! Hehe .
         I quickly washed up and decided on wearing my favorite black dress, have posted picture of it on Instagram before (dchen_spaldon) with an airy comfy sweater, yes sweater.. Because it's October already and weather has been starting to be very good to us, it's that month of the year where you can mix up both your winter and summer wear.
           By the way we're inside pink room (a cafe & lounge) with a quotation 'pink is not just a colour, it's an attitude'. Soo cool!! Finished our amateur photoshoot And ate like a HORSE because I don't like pigs. Lame? Talk to the hands!! 😂 
Anyways it's getting too cold in here , this damn AC #smh. So I'll be leaving you guys with some pictures of graffity  walls here and mine ofcourse. Hope you guys will enjoy and if not yet, then surely plan up to hangout with your gang next time. ( haha I'm not advertising anything )          
       
                           "Feels like I'm in some gangland "   
                         (Where's my handsome gangster?)




 black & white (behind the scenes)
Picture credits: Lhamo aka lamii by me . 
Happy Sunday everyone! 
Xoxo 







You Might Also Like

0 comments