HOLD ON

April 04, 2017

Although the 'self-love' thing is forever my life Myntra , but there are days when i go through things that makes me question everything . No I'm not menstruating and no it's no mood swings. 
It could be some negative comment, a judgement or just casual talks you are having with people. Sometimes the situation is not even that big of a deal, and you're just like 'get it together girl gurllll there are bigger problems in life'.  The problem with me is I keep thinking about that one thing ignoring all the good stuffs that's been said. You overthink to the point that you assume the impossible already. You become so possessive that you want to know about everything even when you know it'll hurt and even when it doesn't matter at all. 
The earlier lessons of life changed you into a whole new person,and now you're critical of every little thing. So careful with every decision you take and moreover doing it knowing it's unhealthy. It might just sounded like I'm still holding onto my past but then that's total BS!! Those were some big mistakes and No one wants  to through them all over again. Y'all agree right? 
So now what do you do? 
Go out! Get some fresh air, give yourself some time (the ME time) and when you feel good give a pat on your back and say 'I'm proud of myself for whoever I WAS ,I AM and WILL BE' . Have a goodnight sleep promising yourself to HOLD ON/HAVE COURAGE because things will change with right people and place. 
Xoxo
 OUTFIT DETAILS :
Crop top- f21
Pleated skirt and sling bag- thrifted 
Shoes - koovs
Jhumka from the street of Kamla nagar (Delhi) 
Until next time 



You Might Also Like

0 comments