Happy 2nd b'day 'THIS MINIMAL LIFE'

October 10, 2016

It's today, 10 oct - the 2nd year anniversary of 'THIS MINIMAL LIFE'.
It's today when I finally decided to start something I've been meaning to do for so long.
An effort to put my passion into reality.
2 years back I was just a scared someone, not being able to express myself, living in the shade.
Forwarding to 2 years now, here I am.. more confident than ever , being myself.
Starting a blog is I guess one of the best decisions of my life.This is the place I'm most happy and peaceful. This is the place where I turned up at my most vulnerable as well as grateful days.Today my blog turns 2 year old. I've come so far from where I started. It's been such a journey. Collaborated with a brand, got noticed as an 'influencer', and most of all people have started to get inspire by me (this is all I've ever wanted) because this is how I started too. Everytime someone compliments and say they go through my blog, the immensity of excitement and happiness I feel is grand. 
It's been such a journey and I still have to go far, and for that I'm going to work harder, do better and aim higher .
cheers!
Let's throwback to some of my best posts so far:















You Might Also Like

0 comments